Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's been so long...

I am so sorry for abandoning my blog....but school started up again last month and I've been so busy! @___@;

I have tons of cool things to post about...hopefully those will come in my next update.

For now, I wanted to share a really cool site I just found on the dolly kei LJ comm:

http://baba-store.com/

They have the most beautiful screen printed items! I think I need to get a purse and a small drawstring bag!! Way cool. :}

I'm working on some dolly outfits too.

I had a gyaru/lolita photoshoot a few weekends ago that I would like to share.

And I think I will do a post about my favorite coffeeshop a little later on. Maybe take some photos if I can, with the owner's permission. :)

I wish I could write more but I have to finish my homework. >___<; Just saying I am still alive, haha! :) xoxo And here is the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment