Saturday, December 25, 2010

New Layout!

I decided it was time for a layout change. Darker colors for fall and winter? Except that autumn is definitely over with and winter is almost(?!) over with? :-S

But that's OK.

I am STILL trying to iron out the wrinkles. The bg doesn't align properly and I can't seem to find a way to change the "read more" png image yet. I am sifting through my HTML and I can't seem to find the url for it. GAWH.

LOL blogfail.

Thanks for bearing with me, dear readers! I am 100% NOT a graphic design-inclined individual. But believe it or not that has changed over the years.

So my banner is featuring lovely girls in dolly kei fashion since that seems to be my "next big thing" that I'm into. Don't worry, I haven't abandoned gyaru or lolita by any means (or mori despite so much crossover between mori and dolly kei fashions) but I am just really obssessing over dolly kei lately. xD So last time my banner featured gyaru but now it's dolly kei. Maybe next time will be mori or lolita or some other fashion. IDK yet. It seems like it's a reflection of my current mood/fashion interests. Maybe we'll even see a punk or goth banner? xD I am so lazy when it comes to changing these though :-S Maybe now that I have time I'll make a bunch of different ones or something for future use? :S

OK I am rambling now. STAY TUNED! I want to do makeup tutorials next!!

And here is the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment