Monday, April 11, 2011

Nude Lips for Gyaru!

Before I start this post, does anyone know what happened to universal-doll.com?? It says her account is suspended? D: D: D:
(Maybe she hasn't paid her webhosting fees on time? LOL IDK! Come back soon, Mitsu! D:


So anyway today's post is going to be about nude lips for gal style make up (make!)

Photobucket

Let's talk about a few products you could use for achieving the nude lip look!


Candy Doll Lip Concealer + Gloss
MAC Myth Lipstick
Kat Von D "Celebutard" Lipstick
Lime Crime Coquette Lipstick
Tarina Tarantino




Photobucket
L to R: Lime Crime Lipstick in Coquette, Kat Von D Lipstick in Celebutard, and MAC Myth.

Photobucket
L to R: Candy Doll Pink Gloss alone, Candy Doll pink gloss overtop of Nude Lip Concealer (below that some of the concealer by itself), MAC Lipglass in Poetic License, and far right is the Tarina Tarantino Gloss in Ruffle.

Overall I prefer Candy Doll's the best and MAC second best.




3 comments:

  1. I'm worried about universal doll too.

    I have to try nude lips sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitsu's hosting company is holding her domain and data hostage. She bought the unlimited package and now they are messing with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I actually just read about that on her twitter...I don't know why I didn't think to check her twitter, lol!!

    And yes, Piperita, try them and send me your pics!! <3

    ReplyDelete