Friday, March 30, 2012

Some Stuff for Sale on eBay

I am so depressed that my jeans no longer fit me. I went from size 27 to size 28 in the course of a few months. Maybe more than a few. I don't know. But I am mostly sad because I can't wear my Miss Me Jeans anymore and I LOVE THEM omg. ;___; They have gorgeous rhinestones on the butt! Oh well.. I am hoping I can sell them to a loving home and then I can use the funds to buy a new pair or help to buy a new pair. A brand new pair is over $100, it's so annoying! ;__; maybe I can find a different brand with rhinestones on the back. I love jeans with rhinestones. They're like my bling-bling pants and great for rock gyaru. I even have a rhinestone belt!! xD

Anyway! I am selling some makeup too...LUSH and Eyeko.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nozomiwhitewolf/m.html?item=251030979074&viewitem=&_trksid=p4340.l2562

If you don't see anything you like, passing it on to friends would be a great help to me. I just want a pair of pants that I love that fit me! ;____; lol!

And here is the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment