Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pastel Goth X Gyaru Fusion Madness!!!

Yes, I was just as freaked out as you were when you read the title of this post, haha. Pastel Gawth? In myyyy gyaru?! O___o;



But yes...I was bored and decided to throw this together with my new eBay wig. My BF got me the super-cute skirt from Nasty Gal as an XMas present! <3 And it fits perfectly, omg. The skirt print reminds me of a darker version of MA*RS and their gorgeous chain-looking prints with the jewelry except mine has pirate ships and a plethora of other badassery on it. Perfect for a darker look. Haven't worn fishnets in a while so I added those. UNIF Hellbounds because I never need an excuse to don these bad boys....make my legs go on for miles and SO super comfy and easy to walk in, surprisingly. They give your ankles lots of support like when you lace up a pair of rollerskates or iceskates. ^__~ The hat was switched out later for a spike headband because the hat kept falling off my head! It's too tiny for my huge-ass wig. lol! ;) And I was super happy that I got to see my bestest friend ever, Yuka! We had a delicious Japanese dinner and then went to karaoke at a Korean place we love! It was a total blast and I really missed her!
FRIENDS FO LIFE. lol. xD



Also...we couldn't stay out too late because....it snowed like CRAZY here. Wtf? It's supposed to be spring, ugh. Case in point:


Yesterday these gorgeous flowers were blooming in my back yard!!

And today?


THIS.



The fuckwhat?! It snowed like mad! That is a photo (left) of my backyard view from inside my kitchen. The red brick building is my (shitty) little garage (claimed many a fender!) and yes, snow! Snowpocalypse 2013, in fact! And on the right, my warm toasty fireplace keepin' my comfy despite it being a weak gas lighter...wish I had a legit fireplace. We may end up converting it eventually. ^__~


Oh and I also need to mention that I bought my BF an EPIC drill the other day...it's SO hardcore. And we decided to try hanging up my photo backdrop again now that we have a higher power tool. And look! We did it! Yay, teamwork, lolz.






So yay! I am glad to have a photo area now....I still need a few things though, uh, like:

-Tripod
-Longer dowel rod for curtain
-Thicker curtain material/different backdrops
-Light meter

and I need to steam out the stupid wrinkles...it was sitting on the floor for months...so it got all gross and wrinkly! BAH!
I attempted a photo with my "good" camera here, but I think I still have a lot to work on. U____U;

Until next time!

XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

  1. Love your style fusion :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG pirate ships! I looove that skirt!
    Here in Italy we're having a strange weather too, flowers started too bloom and there were some sunny and warm days and then...BANG, snow. And now it's some time it's raining everyday. I want spring, sigh. Or a fireplace XD
    I have to study something for better photos too, but I'll do it when I'll move to my new (but quite old) home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww awesome hair! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete