So the other night, my amiga, Jax decided to come into town to go to a Hawaiian themed party with me! We decided the occasion called for manba style!
I was naturally scared as it was my first time wearing manba. Oh gosh. SO SCARED. Mostly that I'd mess up the makeup and do it a great injustice. I think I did A-OK for my first try but I hope to get better!
I spray tanned in advance for this look. I went with the darkest tan they have!
This was the result:
If you wanna know what products I used, click the jump! ;) Also more photos underneath the jump! >D
FIRST OF ALL: I know that the cowgirl hat is more of a kurobanba thing, not a manba thing. BUT WHATEVS. I love cowgirl hats and Liz Lisa so I wanted to do a Liz Lisa Western version of romanba! I say romanba because I feel like my outfit is not neon and hawaiian looking enough to be considered manba. But whatever, yo! Labels are labels, I just wanted to have fun.
Also ...first time doing romanba makeup, and I was scared, like I said, hahahaha. xD
Crappy bathroom lighting but you can better see my makeup in this photo.
Oh gosh, I felt so silly yet it was fun! It was cool! And different from my usual stuff, haha. Had this JASMINE song stuck in my head partly during the night:
Even though they call me bad girl. I reply 'so what?'
Even though they call me bad girl. If so, I'll puff out my chest
This is my lifestyle and no one else's
I'll see it through
- Stila face primer
- Covergirl liquid foundation in Classic Tan
- NYX Pencil in Milk (white) for pretty much all of the white stuff you see
- Geek Chic Cosmetics eyeshadow in Mana Battery for the shimmery white parts
- Too Faced Glitter for the glittery parts
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper for the black eyemakeup parts + kat von d black eyeshadow to set it
- Pink eyeshadow in upper corners is from Aromaleigh Rocks collection
- Make Up Forever HD translucent setting powder
- Urban Decay Shine Control makeup setting spray to set and seal it all!
- Black circle lenses. I think Barbie King Size type? from pinkyparadise.com
- Top lashes are Diamond Lash, and bottoms are generic cheapie eBay lashes from China
- Childrens stick on earrings + duo latex glue for the stickers on my cheeks
- crappy eBay wig from China, LOL
- cowgirl hat from Claire's
Also this song has been stuck in my head a lot lately. I wish JASMINE would release a new album!! Like STAT. xD