Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let the Good Times ....Stop?

So I am kinda bummed. I had heard that this amazeballs cleanser called "Let the Good Times Roll" from LUSH was going to be a year-round permanent product but now I am hearing people say it's discontinued. I wish I could get a friggin' straight answer on this!



It smells AMAZING, first of all, like caramel popcorn or some type of honey corn muffins. It has cornmeal in it so it give your skin a gentle exfoliation without getting too insane and ripping off your skin. And it leaves you smelling amazing and feeling moist after. But yeah, it's gone now....whaaaa???

Did any of you ever try this? Did you like it? How did you like it better than Buche de Noel? (The other seasonal LUSH cleanser.)

I think I am just going to send LUSH an e-mail to get to the bottom of this!! >(

Also everytime I see the label on my pot I think of this song by the Cars which is was probably named after:




4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I didn't ever know it existed, but I kinda want to try it now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's like food for your face, hehe! I hope you've been doing well, btw, I've been MIA from the internet again, lol. Work got so busy, bah! I hate being an adult. I am going to go check out your recent posts now. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey I just came across your blog and I love it! Please check out mine? (:
    http://lolita-kitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete