Saturday, September 22, 2012

Longing to Cosplay...

Oh god, I hate the new blogger editor thing. UGGGH It's so bad! I want to send blogger my complaints! :( It's so confusing to use and just...ugh. Awful. Anyone else having issues? Or am I just bad at dealing with changes? LOL! Anyhoo...the real reason for my post is to share my new favorite cosplay site! http://www.kamuicosplay.com/ I totally love it!
And I love the photoshop effects her boyfriend added too. Pretty nifty! Really brings the whole outfit to life. It's the female barbarian from Diablo III btw. I've been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2 lately and I positively adore the costume designs. I really want to start making armor but I have no idea where to start. It's an expensive hobby too. ;___; and I am kinda broke at the moment, but that will change soon, when I sell more items on eBay or thrift shops. I have too much stuff...time to consolidate lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment