Monday, July 19, 2010

PoupeeGirl Closet!

Ever wanted to keep inventory of your closet? Well being a girl who travels between 3 different states most of the time, I have found it quite hard to keep track of all the cute stuff I own!

So I decided, a while ago, to make a poupeegirl account. It's a website which allows you to upload photos of clothing, makeup, and jewelry that you own and everytime you do this, you get virtual clothes for your poupee girl "doll" or avatar. Then you can dress her up.



here is the link to my closet!
http://pupe.ameba.jp/closet/ZIXiH6wxgcPk/


I finally got a mannequin so from now on I may be using lots of mannequin pics in my poupee closet to better display my clothes haha.

You can also put photos of make-up and jewelry on there as well as hats, hair accessories, bags, and shoes!! It is a ton of fun and can be very addictive! It's also a great way to stay in touch with long distance friends and talk about clothes and fashion! :) You can see how your own closet evolves over time, and it's a great way to see how much stuff you actually own! >_<; hehehe!

So I will leave you with a photo of my mannequin all dressed up! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment